Monday, May 7, 2012

Crashing hard

Ugh, I am definitely experiencing the mirena crash. I'm exhausted, achy, dizzy, nausea, shakey and have vertigo. Seriously just want to crawl into bed and stay there. Trying to eat well, drink lots of water and take vitamins. Hope this doesn't last for too long, and really looking forward to my Naturopath appointment next week.

On a good note though, my skin is looking fantastic! For the first time in a long time... not a single breakout. It's weird to touch my face and it's actually smooth. Bloating is still down and I feel less swollen. Things down below are seeming more back to normal as well (I'll spare the TMI details...).

So while this crash isn't fun, I do feel better overall. At least I haven't had any mood swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment