Friday, May 18, 2012

Weight loss?

On a quick note, even though I've dropped maybe 2 or 3 pounds, a friend had mentioned I looked a lot smaller already. I'm assuming that's the bloat as that's basically completely gone now. Yay!

I got the new meal plan from http://happyherbivore.com/, vegan AND gluten free AND 1200 calories a day (adjustable if need be). Hoping that helps to jump start some weight loss. Now that I'm coming off the crash (or at least improving some) I hope to be more motivated to start trying to lose some of this excess fat!

2 comments:

  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. am bauch abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. forskolin where to buy

    ReplyDelete