Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Removed!

I had my Mirena removed this morning. It was very quick, and not too painful. Bit of a sharp pinch for just a second, followed by a weird cramped up feeling. It's been about 3 hours since it was out and I just feel  kind of empty or something, I didn't realize how much I could feel the Mirena! I just feel nothing, no cramping or tightness.

I've got a slight headache and I'm a little lightheaded, but that happened when it was inserted as well. I took a quick photo of my "mirena belly" this morning, I'll take another tomorrow and see if there is a difference at all.

I booked an appointment with a naturopath in 2 weeks to discuss the symptoms I had and I'm hoping to be put on a detox plan.

In the meantime I'm waiting for the crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment