Friday, May 18, 2012

Detoxing

On day 2 of my liver detox, and I can definitely feel it now. My skin keeps breaking out into a bit of a rash, and I kind of feel like I have the flu. I get SUPER irritable in the evening as well. I decided to have a detox bath tonight (1 cup of epsom salts, 2 cups baking soda, 1 cup apple cider vinegar) for 20 minutes, oh my goodness I have never experienced something like that before. Complete exhaustion, felt like full blown flu, and my muscles were twitchy afterwards. I had laid on the bathroom floor for 5 minutes after the bath just so I wouldn't pass out. Now, I take hot baths very frequently but I have never had that happen before. I don't know if it's the mix of going through a liver detox that did it, or the baking soda or what. I'm going to try and have a detox bath twice a week for awhile and hopefully that helps to clean my system out.

 All in all just trying to clean these toxins and hormones out of my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment