Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little better

Today was a little better! Not nearly as tired and blah as I have been. I tried to go for a run, failed miserably. Weird though, I went last week and my shins didn't hurt at all, I just pulled a groin muscle. So I decided to give it a little rest. Today however I could barely run at all! I still went out for a 30 minute walk though. I just felt so frustrated over not being able to run, it didn't do much to improve my mood.

Then I decided because I noticed my stomach was looking flat today I would weigh in. Ummmm yeah will not be doing that after dinner again. Major mood buster. I FEEL better but the scale is not agreeing with me.

I decided to scroll back (I use the Wii fit to weigh in so it tracks weigh in's for me) a few years, and from May of 08' (I got the IUD in Feb) to October of '08 I gained 20 pounds!!! By January '09 I was up another 10. From then until now I have stayed within the same 10 pound range and I just CAN'T break out of it. I really really REALLY hope having this IUD out will help things a bit. It's incredibly frustrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment